Holding Page for Class is Up


OK, I have to admit my heart just melted when I found this template. So often, over the years, have I heard the lament of members of my Yahoo group - "I made a great blend but I didn't write the formula down!" I always get the idea across that the notebook has to be as important on the blending table as pipettes and bottles and well, the essences. "It's for your own protection, I say - you wouldn't go on the job as a photographer without a camera, now, would you?" ;-) Just click it on to view the site, with just a few words.

The focus of the classes will be learning to make perfume with only natural essences. Making perfume techniques from various cultures, with emphasis on the French, will be covered.

Now I have to figure out what template to use for the class, it'll be hard to top this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Natural Perfumery Institute Celebrates Its Fifth Anniversary with Discounts on Tuition and Textbook

Will Lapaz of Eden Botanicals - Guest Q&A Expert in Anya's Garden class